Vega 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate)
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):||
4 Tablets in Strip
6 To 15 days
A PDE5 inhibitor known as sildenafil citrate is the primary ingredient in the pharmaceutical product known as Vega 100mg. Men with erectile dysfunction (ED), a condition in which they have problems achieving or retaining an erection during sexual activity, are given this medication as a prescription treatment option.
Increasing the amount of blood that flows to the penis, sildenafil makes it easier for men to get and maintain an erection. You should take one Vega capsule containing 100 mg about half an hour to an hour before indulging in sexual activity.
The typical dose is 100 milligrams, although this number can be increased or decreased depending on how effectively the medication works for you. Like any other drug, the doctor’s recommended dosage should be followed.
The active component of the medication Vega 100mg is called sildenafil citrate. Sildenafil citrate is an inhibitor of phosphodiesterase type 5. Phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors are medications used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension and erectile dysfunction (ED) (PAH).
A handful of Vega 100mg’s many benefits are as follows:
- If a man has erectile dysfunction, increasing the blood flow to the penile region may help him maintain an erection for longer.
- The rate of clinical deterioration in patients with PAH can be reduced by increasing their ability for physical activity.
The Side Effects
Blurred vision or altered color perception are only two common visual disturbances and headaches caused by Vega 100. These adverse reactions are typically modest and disappear after a few hours.
Some more probable adverse effects are:
- A torn mus
- Ache in back
- Painful muscles
- Intestinal distress
- Nasal congestion or discharge.
Serious adverse effects are possible with Vega 100, including prolonged erections (priapism) and sudden vision loss in one or both eyes. You must consult a doctor immediately if you encounter any of these unwanted effects.
Men taking nitrates (such as nitroglycerin) or who have specific medical conditions or drugs (such as those for high blood pressure or alpha-blockers) should not take Vega 100.
In addition, you should check with your doctor before taking any new medication, including Vega 100, to be sure it is appropriate for your needs and won’t cause any unwanted side effects.
Using Vega 100
- The treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men with Vega 100 mg has been shown to be beneficial. Keep in mind that Vega 100 mg is a medication and that it should only be used as advised by a medical professional.
- Not only is it risky to use it without a prescription from a medical professional, but it is also absolutely essential to strictly follow to the dosing guidelines that your doctor has established.
- It’s not recommended to take Vega 100 mg without first talking to your doctor. You should also tell your doctor about any other drugs, vitamins, or herbal remedies you are using before beginning treatment with Vega 100 mg.
- The doctor can then determine if giving you Vega 100 mg is safe for you to take. In addition, Vega 100 mg does not act as an aphrodisiac or boost a man’s desire to engage in sexual activity; rather, it merely aids in the attainment and maintenance of an erection in response to sexual stimulation.
How Vega 100 Works?
- The drug improves blood flow to the penis, which is essential for sexual performance and helps patients achieve and maintain an erection as a result of this improvement. By inhibiting the action of the enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5, Sildenafil Citrate, when administered, prevents the breakdown of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) (PDE5).
- Sildenafil citrate achieves its effect by inhibiting the activity of the enzyme PDE5, which in turn raises the level of cGMP in the penis. This, in turn, causes blood vessel dilatation and increased blood flow, which ultimately results in an erection in the male sexual organ.
- However, Vega 100 mg, like all other drugs for erectile dysfunction (ED), does not function as a sexual stimulant and is only helpful when used in conjunction with an environment that is sexually stimulating.
If you want to get the most out of your treatment with Vega 100 mg, be sure to follow the advice on the label as well as the directions that your doctor gives you.
During the time that you are taking Vega 100 mg, you should monitor your heart rate and blood pressure, abstain from using any other drugs or engaging in any activities that could put you in harm’s way , and discuss any issues that you are having with your physician.
Consuming alcohol while taking Vega 100 mg raises the risk of experiencing unpleasant effects associated with the medication.
- Erectile dysfunction (ED) in men can be treated with a medication called sildenafil citrate, which is marketed and sold under the brand name Vega 100 mg. Brand names such as Viagra, Revatio, and Sildenafil are all examples of medications that contain the active ingredient sildenafil citrate.
- Switching to the generic form of the drug, which is commonly available, is one way to cut down on the expense of purchasing brand-name sildenafil citrate medications.
- Generic versions of a brand-name drug will have a different appearance in terms of color, shape, and packaging; however, they will perform the same functions and have the same dose, safety profile, efficacy, and strength.
- Erectile dysfunction can also be treated with the prescription medications tadalafil (Cialis), vardenafil (Levitra), and avanafil (Sildenafil) (Spedra). Although they all work through the same mechanism of action as sildenafil, different medications may have different dosing requirements, distinct adverse effects, or different circumstances in which they should not be used. There are many online medication stores For Smartfinil where you can buy these medicine.
Interaction with Other Medications
- Myonit Instant Tablet and Vega 100mg Tablet
It is not recommended to take Sildenafil (Revatio) and Nitroglycerin (Viagra) together.
- Vega 100 mg tablets that also contain 2.6 mg of Nitrolen
Taking Sildenafil with Nitroglycerin at the same time is not something that is advised to be done.
- Cadron 2.6mg Tablet and Vega 100mg Tablet It is best to avoid taking sildenafil and nitroglycerin together at the same time.
Supplemental Injection Powder (NG-Care 25mg), together with Vega Tablets, 100mg
- Taking Sildenafil with Nitroglycerin at the same time is not something that is advised to be done.
At what time should you take a Vega 100mg Tablet?
Take one Vega 100 mg pill an hour before engaging in sexual activity, and you’ll be ready to go. This medication should be taken orally, accompanied by a full glass of water. Talk to your healthcare provider if you feel the Vega 100mg Tablet has too much or not enough effect.
How soon will I feel the effects of taking one Vega 100mg Tablet?
On average, it takes anywhere from half an hour to an hour for a Vega 100mg Pill to start having its desired impact on the body.
It is possible that ingesting a Vega 100mg Pill after a substantial meal will cause the drug’s start action to be delayed. A person can continue to experience the effects of it for up to four hours.